Youth Intro to Fencing: Ages 4 – 13
Mini Fencers (Ages 4-6)
An introduction to fencing and PE for young kids. The class will include many developmental exercises aimed toward coordination agility, and reaction. Class also includes fencing instruction with appropriate gear and rules adjusted for younger children.
Wednesdays 4:00-4:45 & Saturdays 9:30-10:15
- $75/month = one class a week
- $125/month = two classes a week
Note: Completion of Youth 1 and coach recommendation needed to move into Youth 2.
Our Youth Two class gives fencers the opportunity to further develop their skills in organized bouting and drills.
Youth Two Class Schedule: Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 5-6:30pm, Fridays 5:30 – 7:00pm
- $150/month = one class a week
- $210/month = two classes a week
- $250/month = three classes a week
Youth Two With Lessons
- $410/month = three classes and one private lesson per week (requires a Term Commitment)
Interested in our Homeschool Fencing Program?
New! Homeschool Fencing, taught by Cody Mattern and Daniel Volkmann, who were homeschooled themselves. Find out more!