Our Youth Camps are the perfect places to learn to fence, or practice your skills! Coach Vince & Michael will make sure everyone has a great camp experience!
July 2 – 6, 2019New Participant Registration
Advanced Youth Camp
9am – 4pm
Requirements for Advanced Youth Camp: minimum age of 8 years old and previous fencing experience:
NWFC Fencers – Youth Level 2, Youth 1 with approval only.
Visiting Fencers – Experience at the regional level expected. (RYC)
Questions? Contact Coach Vince: email@example.com
Our Advanced Youth Camp is a foil and epee camp designed for the intermediate youth fencer, taught by Foil Master Vince Camillo and Epee Prevot Michael McTigue.
Activities will include footwork, drills, situational bouting, games, mental training for the athlete, stretching, and a special bonus: lightsaber fight choreography!
This camp is limited to 30 fencers.
Students should wear a t-shirt, long pants such as sweats or athletic warm-ups and clean-soled athletic shoes with laces. Please bring snack/lunch and water bottle. Lunch break is from Noon-1:00.
Payment Due Dates:
- Members: Due and billed on the 1st of the following months statement.
- Non-members: Due in full at time of registration.
- Three weeks prior to camp: 100% refund less $75 admin fee.
- One week prior to camp: 50% refund.
- Less than one week: No refunds. 50% may be applied to future camp.
Coaches Vince Camillo and Michael McTigue