As a non-profit organization, NWFC depends on volunteers who help and serve in many different roles. The NWFC Board of Directors provides leadership and oversight to help NWFC pursue its mission. We thank all current and past board members for their dedication and service.
How can NWFC members stay connected to club happenings and the ongoing work of the Board of Directors?
- Attend Member/Board Social & Informational Events:
- September 20, 2019, 6:00 pm – Gear Swap & Patch Party!
- January 17, 2020, 6:30 pm - Winternational Potluck
- May 15, 2020, 6:30 pm – Annual Membership Meeting & Leaving the Nest Celebration
- Watch for articles from the board president in club newsletters.
- Read board meeting minutes posted at the front desk.
NWFC is a non-profit and committed to keep training costs as low as possible. Volunteers help keep NWFC operating efficiently by assisting in many areas and we always have opportunities. Please visit our volunteer page for current needs.