As a non-profit organization, NWFC depends on volunteers who help and serve in many different roles. The NWFC Board of Directors provides leadership and oversight to help NWFC pursue its mission. We thank all current and past board members for their dedication and service.
How can NWFC members stay connected to club happenings and the ongoing work of the Board of Directors?
- Attend Member/Board Social & Informational Events (previously known as Open Sessions):
- September 28, 2018 – New Season Welcome (Orientation, Armory, Sportsmanship)
- January TBD, 2019 – Winternational Potluck
- May TBD, 2019 – Annual Membership Meeting & Leaving the Nest Celebration
- Watch for articles from the board president in club newsletters.
- Read board meeting minutes posted at the front desk.