This camp will emphasize the technical execution of actions and the ability to take away ability of opponents.
Epee Int’l Camp:New Participant registration
July 30 – August 4, 2018
Cost: $600, includes training and lunch.
Limited housing with NWFC host families available for $35/day. Includes room and board, transportation to/from airport and camp. Housing space is LIMITED so register early!
Aug 5 – doors open at 9am. Camp introductions will begin at 10.
Aug 6-10 – doors open at 8 and training will start promptly at 9am.
- 9:00am to 10:00am: Line Drills
- 10:00am to 12:00pm: Morning Training Session
- 12:00pm to 2:00pm: Lunch Break
- 2:00pm to 4:00pm: Afternoon Training Session
- 4:00pm to 5:00pm: Free Fencing
One of the days we will take a break and go on a field trip. Day, location and times to be determined.
August 4 – War of the Roses Epee Tournament (included in cost of camp). Join us for the summer’s biggest epee tournament of the summer! Do you have what it takes? Athletes from near and far will be joining us as part of the NWFC International Epee Camp.
Open Epee, Y12 & Y14 Combined Epee
Doors open at 8am
Check-in from 8:00 to 9:00am
Competition starts at 9:15am
Visiting Campers: If we can be of help in any way, contact us at email@example.com.
Payment Due Dates:
- Members: Due and billed on the 1st of the following months statement.
- Non-members: Due in full at time of registration
- Three weeks before camp/clinic starts: 100% refund less $75 admin fee.
- One week before camp starts: 50% refund.
- Less than one-week notice: 50% may be applied to a future clinic.